Job Appreciation Letter
A job appreciation letter is written by an employer to an employee to appreciate the employee who has benefitted the company and proved to be a valuable resource. Appreciation letters make the employee feel special and boost up his confidence regarding the job.
Tips and Points
- Always make the letter short and concise.
- Give the reason for appreciation and how the person is beneficial to the organization.
- Mention your happiness of working with such a person.
- Frame the letter so as to step-up the confidence of the employee.
- You can attach a small gift or increase the salary as a mark of appreciation.
Sample Job Appreciation Letter
How to write a Job Appreciation Letter to a Proficient Employee?
Date: (date of writing the letter)
<Name of the Company>
<Address of the Company>
Sub: Letter of Appreciation for Good Work.
Dear <Employee’s Name>,
It gives me a great pleasure to bring your kind attention that your persistent effort has benefitted our Company beyond your imagination. Our Company is a globally recognized organization today and it has been possible due to your continuous effort for the past few years. You have proved yourself to be a valuable resource for our Company. Also, the other employees enjoy working with you and you have inspired your co-workers.
As an extraordinary performer, your salary has been increased by $1500.
Keep up the good work.