Job Acceptance Letter
A job acceptance letter is written by a candidate to the Company mentioning that he accepts the position, work and the salary given by the Company to him.
Tips and Points
- Express your happiness while accepting the job offered to you by the Company.
- Express your gratitude and thankfulness towards the recipient.
- Confirm the salary, position, annual remuneration and other benefits provided by the Company.
- Mention that you will work hard and will soon proof to be a valuable resource to the Company.
- The tone of the letter should be a happier one.
- Avoid any kind of errors as it will create a bad impression.
Sample Job Acceptance Letter
Date: (date on which the letter is written)
<Name of the Company>
<Address of the Company>
Sub: Acceptance of the Job Letter
In reference to your letter dated 12/05/2014 confirming my selection for the post of Software Developer, I would like to express my thankfulness and happiness in getting a job like this. I am pleased to hold a position in your organization and I am looking forward in making a significant contribution to your organization. I am grateful to you for selecting me and I assure you that I will not give you a chance to complain about my work.
I will be joining your organization from the date mentioned in the Job Letter.