Circulars are short letters or a page bearing message that are to be spread within a concerned group of people. The same circulars are distributed to a large number of people at the same time. These are one of the ancient types of letters that are written for mass distribution.
Circulars that are written for business purposes are called business circulars. These circulars circulate any business related information to people.
Business circulars circulate messages related to the company, its services, products and other important issues to a group of concerned people.
Not only in business, circulars can also be written to convey messages related to any field.
Circulars are one of the cheapest and time-saving methods of conveying the message to a large group of people.
Merits of Business Circulars
Business circular letters are written for the growth and development of the company and also to sustain in the business field. The positive points of business circulars are summarized below:
- Easy Method- Business circulars are one of the easy methods of conveying information to a large group of people. These letters are to be written in the simplest language to deliver a particular message to the people.
- Time-saving- These letters conveys the same message to a large number of people at the same time. Thus it saves a lot of time.
- Less-effort- These circulars save a lot of energy since it does not require reaching out each individual separately.
- Constant Connection with the Consumers- These letters helps the Company to create a constant connection with the consumers by delivering business-related messages to them.
- Creating Alertness to the People- Business circulars are written to make people aware of the updated business related information like the new price list of products, a newly launched product, about the services etc.
Types of Business Circulars
Business circulars can be written on various matters. Some of the topics are given below:
- Opening a new branch
- Change of address
- Instructing employees to report on time for duty
- Warning against Strike